2021 SPRING SEASON
Registration is open – use link to the right
1st and 2nd grades
3rd and 4th grades
5th and 6th grades
7th and 8th grades
9th through 12th grades – TWO OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE
Option 1 - 2021 High School Spring Season
Option 2 - March Pre-season Conditioning & 2021 High School Spring Season
Would you like to make a donation to MILC? Donate here:
Mercer Island Lacrosse Club COVID-19 Return to Play Safety Plan for King County Phase 3
Updated: March 25, 2021
With respect to outdoor youth team sports, on March 22, 2021, Governor Inslee announced changes to Washington’s COVID-19 Requirements for Professional Sports & Other Sporting Activities. Under these changes, lacrosse remains categorized as a “moderate risk sport.” Additionally, King County is currently in Phase 3.
In compliance with Governor Inslee’s March 22, 2021 COVID-19 requirements for outdoor youth team sports, MILC has implemented the following safety plan:
1. Players are required to wear a mask when they arrive to practice, during practice and once practice ends. Coaches, managers, volunteer parents and spectators must wear a mask at all times.
2. Players actively competing are allowed to remove masks for competitions. Coaches, managers, volunteer parents and spectators must wear a mask at all times during competitions.
3. Physical distancing of six feet must be maintained by managers, volunteer parents and spectators at all times. Six feet of distance must be maintained by players and coaches when not engaged in lacrosse activity. Huddles and team meetings must be physically distanced.
4. Coaches, managers or volunteer parents will assist with COVID-19 protocol reminders during practice.
5. Before and after every practice, all participants must thoroughly wash hands with soap and water or utilize hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
6. Any participant that is ill or has experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms or other symptoms of COVID-19 as outlined by the Centers For Disease Control website, including but not limited to fever (temperature of 100.0 or above), within the past 14 days is not permitted to participate.
7. Any participant who has had close contact with a person with COVID-19 within the past 14 days is not permitted to participate.
8. Players are not permitted to share equipment or water bottles.
9. Limit unnecessary physical contact, such as high fives, handshakes, fist bumps, chest bumps or hugs.
10. Personal equipment should be cleaned with disinfectant before and after each use.
11. Hand sanitizer will be available all lacrosse activities.
12. Players will be screened at home for signs/symptoms of COVID-19 before each practice.
13. Players will be rostered to allow for contract tracing.
14. At practices and games, all spectators from different households must maintain physical distance of at least six feet between each person and must wear a mask.
15. Parents and caregivers are encouraged to remain in their cars during drop off and pick up from practice.