Hello Mercer Island Lacrosse Players, Families, Alumni and All,
Thank YOU all for your generosity and support on the Spring Fundraiser!
We are excited to share we exceeded our goal thanks to YOU!
We hope everyone enjoyed coming together to support Mercer Island Lacrosse Club. Spring has been a lot of fun for our players, and we hope you all enjoyed watching videos, bidding on items, visiting our POP UP, following social media, were delighted with Bite Society baskets and getting MILC SWAG!
Golden Ticket Winner: Patrick Dougherty & Chris Belden
3QTR Song Winner: Black Eyed Peas “Let’s Get It Started”
Family and Friends!
MIHS Spectator Policy only allows two parents per Varsity Player at this time.
We are excited to offer the ability for lax fans to live stream Varsity home games.
Stay tuned for live steaming link.
2021 Islanders Lacrosse Camps
BOYS CAMP ONLY
All camps are held at The LID - Aubrey Davis Park
K-8th Grade: 6/21- 6/25 (Monday-Friday, 9am-2pm) - $275
K-8th Grade: 7/5/21 - 7/9/21 (Monday-Friday, 9am-2pm) - $275
K-8th Grade: 7/12/21 - 7/16/21 (Monday-Friday, 9am-2pm) - $275
K-8th Grade: 7/19/21 - 7/23/21 (Monday-Friday, 9am-2pm) - $275
K-8th Grade: 7/26/21 - 7/30/21 (Monday-Friday, 9am-2pm) - $275
Summer 2021 Registration: HERE
Would you like to make a donation to MILC? Donate here:
With respect to outdoor youth team sports, on March 22, 2021, Governor Inslee announced changes to Washington’s COVID-19 Requirements for Professional Sports & Other Sporting Activities. Under these changes, lacrosse remains categorized as a “moderate risk sport.” Additionally, King County is currently in Phase 3.
In compliance with Governor Inslee’s March 22, 2021 COVID-19 requirements for outdoor youth team sports, MILC has implemented the following safety plan:
1. Players are required to wear a mask when they arrive to practice, during practice and once practice ends. Coaches, managers, volunteer parents and spectators must wear a mask at all times.
2. Players actively competing are allowed to remove masks for competitions. Coaches, managers, volunteer parents and spectators must wear a mask at all times during competitions.
3. Physical distancing of six feet must be maintained by managers, volunteer parents and spectators at all times. Six feet of distance must be maintained by players and coaches when not engaged in lacrosse activity. Huddles and team meetings must be physically distanced.
4. Coaches, managers or volunteer parents will assist with COVID-19 protocol reminders during practice.
5. Before and after every practice, all participants must thoroughly wash hands with soap and water or utilize hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
6. Any participant that is ill or has experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms or other symptoms of COVID-19 as outlined by the Centers For Disease Control website, including but not limited to fever (temperature of 100.0 or above), within the past 14 days is not permitted to participate.
7. Any participant who has had close contact with a person with COVID-19 within the past 14 days is not permitted to participate.
8. Players are not permitted to share equipment or water bottles.
9. Limit unnecessary physical contact, such as high fives, handshakes, fist bumps, chest bumps or hugs.
10. Personal equipment should be cleaned with disinfectant before and after each use.
11. Hand sanitizer will be available all lacrosse activities.
12. Players will be screened at home for signs/symptoms of COVID-19 before each practice.
13. Players will be rostered to allow for contract tracing.
14. At practices and games, all spectators from different households must maintain physical distance of at least six feet between each person and must wear a mask.
15. Parents and caregivers are encouraged to remain in their cars during drop off and pick up from practice.